Create an activity
1. After you’re logged in to your account. Click on Activities.
2. To start creating an activity, click on Create and choose the type of activity you want (in-person activity or online), the process is the same for both.
3. If you want to offer this class for free, mark the “free” box.
4. Write the name of the activity.
5. Choose a type of activity (HIIT, Dance, Yoga, etc.).
6. Write a description so users can know what to expect from it.
7. You can upload up to 3 pictures that you like. The recommended size is 750x584.
8. Then click on Save Activity.
Add date & time
1. Click on Activity schedules.
2. Then click on Add Date & Time.
3. Select the activity you want to add a schedule for.
4. Choose a location.
5. Select the start date.
6. Select the time it will start.
7. Set the duration in minutes.
8. Set the maximum number of participants for this activity.
9. Set the number of spots you want to make available through this platform.
10. You can limit how many hours users can book an activity prior to the start.
11. Choose the frequency*. Is this a weekly recurring or a one-off activity?
12. Click Save.
Edit an activity
If you ever want to edit an activity:
1. Click on Activities.
2. Find the one you want and click on Edit. This will take you to the screen where you first created the activity and you will be able to change anything you want.