In order to add a video, first, you have to add categories:
1. Click on Video content and then on categories.
2. Click on Create.
3. Add the name of the category. You can also choose the position, this means that if you put 1, it will be at the top of the list of categories on the on demand section of your storefront.
4. Click Save.
Add video content:
1. Click on Video content and on the Videos tab, click on Add video.
2. Under other ways to upload, select YouTube.
3. Make sure the published switch is on so users can have it available.
4. Write a title for the video.
5. Add a description of the video so your clients know what to expect.
6. Paste the YouTube URL of the video. Make sure that video is marked as “unlisted” on YouTube so the video is exclusive to your members.
7. Write the equipment they will need.
8. Choose one of the trainers or hosts you added.
9. Write the body focus of the workout.
10. Choose the appropriate intensity of the workout video.
11. Choose one of the categories you created.
12. Choose the activity type that best describes the video.
13. Click Save.