In order to add a video, first, you have to add categories:
1. Click on Video content and then on categories.
2. Click on Create.
3. Add the name of the category. You can also choose the position, this means that if you put 1, it will be at the top of the list of categories on the on demand section of your storefront.
4. Click Save.
Add video content:
1. Click on Video content and on the Videos tab, click on Add video.
2. Under other ways to upload, select YouTube and paste the link of the video. Make sure it's unlisted on YouTube so nobody can search for it.
3. Write a title for the video.
4. Add a description of the video so your clients know what to expect.
5. Choose a category or create one right from there.
6. Choose one of the trainers or hosts you added.
7. If you want to offer the video for free, switch it on.
8. If you want to make the video available for purchase or rent, click on the buttons and adjust the price.
9. If you click on Advanced Settings, you can add things like the intensity, equipment needed and more.
10. Click Save.