- Activity: the service you offer through Fitune, whether that is online or in person.
- Auto-renew: a service that renews itself automatically until the user cancels it.
- Booking: when a user makes a reservation for one of your activities.
- Declined: status of a booking that has been cancelled.
- Dropin pack: a pricing option that allows you to sell many dropin tickets on one purchase, usually for a discounted price.
- Expertise: the fitness and wellness areas you have the most experience and knowledge with.
- Member: a user who has acquired a membership or dropin pack.
- Membership: a service that gives access to your activities and is charged in a weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- Sold out: when all the spots for an activity have been booked.
- Spots: number of people that can book an activity.
- Venue: a place where your activities are offered.
- Widget: a portion of your timetable that allows users to quickly book a class and can be embedded on your own website.