After you're logged in:
1. Go to Settings and then Storefront settings.
2. Click on Embed Widget tab.
3. Here you can find the automatically generated code of your timetable. Copy the code and paste it in your HTML code and you're good to go.
3. Log onto your Wix account and click edit site at site actions, then click the (+) button on the left side of the page editor or head to the "Add" section on the top left corner, choose Apps, then select HTML embed. Place and expand the box to go where you want the schedule to appear.
4. Click on the HTML box and choose Settings. Leave the Mode as Website Address. Paste the address from Fitune into the Website Address box, for example, https://web.fituapp.com/embed/fitune-demo and click Update.
5. Use the 'handles' on the box to make it the correct size. You're done! Now your clients can browse and register for classes right on your website.