If you have connected your Stripe account and want to refund a client, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Stripe with your account.
2. From your dashboard, go to the Payments overview page.
3. Find the payment you want to refund and click on the 3 dots on the right.
4. Select refund. By default, it will be the full amount, but if you want to do a partial refund, enter the amount.
5. Select a reason for the refund. Even if you select Other, you must provide an explanation.
6. Click Refund.
1. Go to Sales and then Client invoices.
2. Search the name of the client you want to refund and click on the invoice number.
3. You will see the details of the purchase, click on the Refund button on the right and then Refund on the confirmation message you will get.
4. Keep in mind refunds take 5-10 days to appear on a client's statement.