If you connected your Zoom account on Fitune, you can now add links to your activities automatically.
1. Go to Activities overview.
2. Find the class you want to add the link for and click on Add URL.
You can also click on the activity and then click on Options and Add URL.
3. Click on the Zoom integration tab. You can then edit many aspects of the meeting from this screen. You can add a password, allow video for both the host and the clients and if you click on Advanced settings, you can do thins like mute participants.
4. If you don't want to repeat the process each time, you can select "this and all future occasions" so a link will be automatically generated for each class without you having to do anything.
5. Click Save and you are good to go.